Tonar Stylus Timer
Turntable phono cartridges have a stylus that should be replaced after every 1,000 hours of use, sometimes even sooner, depending on the cartridge.
A worn stylus degrades sound quality and can damage your valuable record collection. Unfortunately, most turntable owners have no idea how much time is actually on their stylus, especially as the months and years go by. Now you can track stylus usage easily and precisely with StylusTimer, a unique chronograph designed for use with turntables.
- Know precisely how many hours are on your stylus or cartridge
- Track break-in hours and changes in sound quality over time
- Protect your record collection from damage by a worn stylus
- Know when it is time to replace your stylus or cartridge
- Maximise your investment, especially with high-end cartridges
- Have fun watching the hours climb, tracking your listening habits